Today’s Flash Back Friday Episode is from Episode #292, which originally aired on October 12, 2020.
This week’s episode of the Real Estate Investing For Cashflow podcast features Scott Lewis. He is the co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Spartan Investment Group, LLC (SIG) and has led several successful real estate projects ranging from single-family flips to ground-up development of self-storage. To date, SIG operates over 5500 storage units, 200 RV pads, has completed $11M in development projects, has $110M more underway and raised over $30M in private equity.
As the Chief Executive Officer, Scott is responsible for developing business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives. In addition to Spartan, Scott is also in the US Army Reserves and is an Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran. Scott graduated from Michigan State University with degrees in Chemistry and Marketing, from Catholic University with an MS in Management, and from Georgetown University with a Certificate in Project Management.
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.