Today’s Flash Back Friday Episode is from Episode #333, which originally aired on July 27, 2021.
Jonathan Wasserstrum is a real estate tech expert, and CEO and Co-Founder of SquareFoot.
Founding Squarefoot in 2011, it poses as a new kind of commercial real estate company by helping other businesses find their next office space. It leverages technological innovation and human expertise to solve clients’ needs and help guide them from initial inquiry to lease signing and beyond. The platform now features more than 300,000 office listings, 5,000 new listings monthly, and over 1,300 leases executed to date.
Jonathan previously worked in the International Capital Group at Jones Lang LaSalle where he advised foreign and domestic clients on more than $3 billion worth of transactions globally.
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.