Today’s Flash Back Friday Episode is from Episode #294, which originally aired on October 26, 2020.
This week’s episode of the Real Estate Investing for Cashflow Podcast features Brian Hamrick. Brian is the owner of Hamrick Investment Group, which controls over $32 Million in assets, including Multifamily and apartments, Self-Storage, Office, and performing and Non-Performing Notes. Brian currently asset manages 370 apartment units in Grand Rapids Michigan and successfully transitioned from his W-2 job to full-time real estate investing in 2014. In addition to his real estate endeavors, Brian also hosts a popular real estate investing podcast which can be found on iTunes and all other listening platforms.
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.