Today’s Flash Back Friday Episode is from Episode #183, which originally aired on May 15, 2018.
Scott Lewis has led several successful real estate developments ranging from single-family homes to condo conversions to ground up self-storage projects. As part of the Spartan Investment Group, Scott is the Strategy and Operations Director and is responsible for seeing Spartan’s strategic direction and managing the day to day activities of all projects.
Scott received his BA from Michigan State with degrees in Chemistry and Marketing and a masters in management from Catholic University. In addition, Scott received a Certificate in Project Management and a Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification from Georgetown.
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.