Today’s Flash Back Friday Episode is from Episode #338, which originally aired on August 30, 2021.
Johnny Wolff is a real estate and co-living expert.
Johnny’s love for real estate investing and living with roommates motivated him to start HomeRoom in 2017. As CEO and Founder of HomeRoom Co-living, Johnny has helped lead one of America’s fastest growing co-living companies. And over the past year alone, his company did numbers boasting 99% on-time rent payments, full occupancy, and zero evictions.
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.