Today’s Flash Back Friday Episode is from Episode #300, which originally aired on December 8, 2020.
Mike’s early real estate experience comes from the family construction business where he worked his way through college and was able to gain the skills necessary to manage all aspects of construction and project management. After college, Mike entered the corporate world and has had a successful 20+ year career in Medical Sales with the last 15 years spent in the Medical Device Industry. This unique combination of skill sets served him well as he built a personal real estate portfolio of over $6M across multiple asset classes while working full time. He enjoys educating people on real estate investment and has been featured on multiple podcasts and speaks at local REI meetups. Mike currently lives in Springfield, MO with his wife Aline and their two children. He enjoys spending time with family, hunting, fishing, and snow skiing. Mike has a heart for mission work and believes that “We are blessed to be a blessing to others”. He lives this out through serving others locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.