Today’s Flash Back Friday Episode is from Episode #264, which originally aired on February 26, 2020.
Justin specializes in hotels, motels, inns, and lodges, in addition to commercial and multifamily properties. In addition to his real estate investments, he has published, edited and written for over a dozen international investment newsletters. He launched the US version of the Fleet Street Letter, the oldest continuously published newsletter in the English Language. One of his employees was a young Porter Stansberry. Justin is the founder of Seeds of Wealth, a program for getting children to adopt good money habits from an early age. He is the editor of the Seeds of Wealth Quarterly Investment Update Bulletin.
His investment approach to real estate can be summarized as follows: 1) I only buy income-producing properties at cash-flow prices; 2) I adequately capitalize each property. 3) I buy at or below market value. 4) I follow cash-flow fundamentals to avoid bubble markets. 5) I finance conservatively, preferring fixed-rate loans; 6) I choose our tenants as carefully as we choose our properties.
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.