Today’s Flash Back Friday Episode is from Episode #236, which originally aired on July 2, 2019.
In this episode of Real Estate Investing for Cashflow, Kevin welcomes real estate and technology expert, Diane Vrkic. Diane is the founder and CEO of Waypoint, a platform whose mission is to build tools that let real estate owners and operators capitalize on their data and maximize performance of their teams and portfolios.
In the podcast, Diane talks about finding her calling in real estate while being a medical student and how she came to identify some problems in the way the business operates. Diane then gives a detailed outlook on how Waypoint works and how the platform’s operational services differ in terms of the client’s company size. She also shares some important values in Waypoint’s company culture and how their team is motivated.
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.