Today’s Flash Back Friday Episode is from Episode #469, which originally aired on August 1, 2022.
Our guest for this week’s show is multi-family Investment Expert, Bernie Leas. Bernie has an extensive background in running high-performing teams at scale and successfully manages multi-million-dollar operations worldwide.
He began investing in real estate a short 4 years ago and like most made his first investments in single-family homes but quickly realized the efficiencies that exist in larger properties and transitioned to multifamily in 2019. Bernie also co-founded and launched Elemental Equity, a Boise-based commercial real estate investment firm that focuses on helping successful W2 earners achieve financial freedom through real estate investing.
“Through my W2 position, I’m used to creating systems and processes that I’ve been able to apply to our investments.”
05:27: Diving into Bernie’s first multi-family investment
08:00: Struggles and successes with long-distance investing
10:06: How Bernie handles property management
12:30: Managing real estate investments, a W2 position, and a family
15:07: Cultivating successful partnerships to help with investments
17:02: Debt options for smaller multi-family investments
20:06: Mitigating risk with the rising rates of today’s market
24:30: Scaling in a competitive market
Guest Website: https://elementalequityllc.com/
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor atKevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes atKevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.