Today’s Flash Back Friday episode is from episode #369, which originally aired on Dec 13, 2021.
Will Mercer is a Real Estate Investor, Developer, and Entrepreneur.
Will is the Founder & CEO of Umaya Village, a community of remote workers and teams nestled on a paradise beach in Belize. Prior to Umaya, Will was Venture Director at Zag, the investment arm of global creative agency BBH. In his role, he led investments into 9 companies and oversaw a portfolio of 30 ventures which doubled in value during his tenure.
“When the pandemic hit, attitudes towards remote work changed irreversibly forever. I think that’s the fundamental thing that people really need to understand which is that this isn’t going away.”
2:02 – Will tells listeners more about his background in real estate.
08:26 – Will shares his thoughts on the future of co-working in a post-covid world.
10:45 – Will discusses the impact the pandemic had on opportunities and office spaces.
17:47 – Will talks about the mechanics and finances of Umaya Village.
19:41 – Will provides insight into how Umaya Village operates.
23:09 – Will touches on what his business plan brings to the table.
26:16 – Will describes his business model’s scalability.
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor atKevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes atKevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.