Today’s Flash Back Friday episode is from episode #510, which originally aired on November 7, 2022.
CJ Follini is the managing principal of Noyack Logistics, a public real estate investment trust that specializes in American logistics real estate infrastructure with core values based on the continued growth of eCommerce.
CJ’s experience spans more than 38 years as a leading investment expert on alternative real estate assets including healthcare, cold storage logistics, venture capital, media infrastructure, and Qualified Opportunity Zone development.
Don’t go for the last dollar in an inflationary environment – go for stability.
06:40: CJ’s first real estate deal at age 15
10:30: Lessons CJ has learned from operating in high inflationary environments in the past
14:00: Building your legacy using commercial real estate investment
17:01: Growth rates of ecommerce real estate needs and its projected trajectory
22:20: Taking advantage of opportunities in cold storage investments
25:00: Adapting usage of commercial properties as needs shift
28:00: Changing usage of parking structures as office needs change post-Covid
31:00: The future of single-use properties
Guest Website: https://noyackcapital.com/
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor atKevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes atKevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.