Today’s Flash Back Friday episode is from episode #378, which originally aired on January 3, 2022.
Ken Gee is a real estate investment expert.
Ken is the Founder and Managing Partner of KRI Partners and the KRI group of companies. Throughout his career, he has been involved in transactions valued in excess of $2.0 billion, much of which has included the acquisition, management, and financing of various multi-family real estate projects as well as playing a significant role as a member of due diligence and transaction structure planning teams for several private equity firms specializing in the small and middle markets.
“We analyze the rent roll and try to assess risk to the upside. So the first is comparing what the sellers in place lost to leases—consider that the least risky then we take a look at a more risky bucket of upside…then we take a look at the riskiest of the three which is the value we are going to create with amenity improvements or whatever we are going to do.”
2:03 – Ken tells listeners more about his background in real estate.
06:11 – Ken shares the types of assets his group goes after.
8:42 – Ken discusses what his group does to identify great performing properties.
11:35 – Ken talks about how people can financially model the next few years while not missing out on opportunities.
14:49 – Ken provides insight into the pros and cons of vertical integration.
17:18 – Ken touches on his favorite markets in South Florida.
19:30 – Ken explains buying existing product versus ground-up development.
20:33 – Ken talks about his current investments outside of his group.
22:25 – Ken answers Kevin’s golden nugget question.
26:31 – Ken gives some advice when investing.
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.