Today’s Flash Back Friday episode is from episode #522, which originally aired on 12/5/22.
Bronson Hill is the founder and CEO of Bronson Equity and has raised over $20M for real estate investments and is a general partner in over $150M worth of real estate around the US. In addition to his investment activities, Bronson is also the host of the Mailbox Money podcast.
“When it comes to real estate, you either have time or you have money.”
04:20: The process Bronson used to quit his W2 job to be a full time investor
08:15: Unique ways to find mentors by finding voids in their business
10:10: How Reed is adapting to today’s changing markets
14:55: Changes in rent growth in current conditions
16:45: How Reed uses health and fitness to stay at the top of his game
23:25: Reed’s challenges during his most difficult deals
Guest Website: https://bronsonequity.com/
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.