Today’s Flash Back Friday episode is from episode #558, which originally aired on 2/27/23.
Chris Larsen is the founder and Principal of Next-Level Income. Since “retiring” after 18 years in the medical device industry he dedicates his time to helping others become financially independent through education and investment opportunities. Chris has been investing in and managing real estate for over 20 years. While completing his degree in Biomechanical Engineering and M.B.A. in Finance at Virginia Tech, he bought his first single-family rental at age 21. Chris expanded into development, private-lending, buying distressed debt as well as commercial office, and ultimately syndicating commercial properties. He began syndicating deals in 2016 and has been actively involved in over $1B of real estate acquisitions.
I hit this moment where you’ve done something, you pick your head up and you realize there’s more to life than this. This isn’t what it’s really all about.
06:02: Chris’s first property and how it shaped the rest of his career
09:05: Growing on your investment journey while working a W2 job
13:20: Making the switch from single family to commercial investments
15:05: How Chris decided to switch to syndication as a path to financial independence
17:10: The assets Chris is currently investing in
19:42: Value add opportunities in newer Class A apartment complexes
21:10: Navigating current market volatility and what that looks like in the long term
24:10: Integrating infinite banking into your life
Guest Website: https://nextlevelincome.com/
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.