Today’s Flash Back Friday episode is from episode #486, which originally aired on 9/11/22.
Rachel Gainsbrugh is the co-founder of a luxury boutique brand covering GA, FL, Pennsylvania, and TN that provides luxury vacation and workforce housing for families, medical professionals, and workers in other industries.
“For me, the data is key.”
06:25: How Rachel determined which short-term rental markets to invest in
08:30: Finding short-term rental opportunities for executives or medical professionals
11:00: Using data to inform your investment decisions
15:50: Dealing with saturation in the market
17:50: Post-Covid slowdowns for short-term rentals
19:55: Finding financing for short-term investment properties
23:00: Figuring out property management
Guest Website: https://www.shorttermgems.com/
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.