Today’s Flash Back Friday episode is from episode #585, which originally aired on 5/1/23.
Real estate investor Michael Albaum splits his time between full-time real estate investor as well the program manager for Roofstock Academy. His experience runs the gamut of single family investments all the way to NNN properties with national credit tenants and a little bit of everything in between. Additionally, Michael has built an expertise at long-distance, value-add multifamily investing and has structured lifestyle that has allowed him to continually invest while traveling the world with his wife.
Don’t pretend you know everything, because you don’t. Be humble and willing to ask questions and to learn.
04:55: Getting laser focused on one market to get better results
07:35: Utilizing local, state and national grants to help buy and fix up properties
15:10: The work Michael does teaching real estate investors at Roofstock
17:25: How Roofstock’s mission and business model has shifted to adjust to the current market
20:15: Why mid-term rentals have helped Michael weather current market conditions
25:25: How Michael traveled full-time in a van while managing his investments
27:30: Where Michael’s business is headed in the next five years
33:25: The types of mid-term rentals that are most in-demand
Guest Website: https://www.roofstock.com/
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.