Today’s Flash Back Friday episode is from episode #588, which originally aired on 5/7/23.
Crystal Caruthers is the co-founder of Chromis Capital, a value-add commercial investment group that specializes in industrial and retail assets. Crystal’s expertise lies in finding off-market bargains, dealing directly with sellers, and crafting creative win-win deals. Her business has been carefully built around the desire to be fully present with her husband and children all while lending the flexibility to travel as a family unit.
I firmly believe in being educated on everything you might want to do. It’s well worth paying for some good education or else you learn it the hard way…which also costs money.
05:11: Using wholesaling to supplement your real estate investments
09:27: How commercial deals helped Crystal to scale faster
17:15: Breaking down Crystal’s first retail deal
23:00: Using auction sites to buy industrial properties
31:04: Crystal’s favorite way of finding vacant properties
32:09: How Crystal’s family is involved with her investment business
Guest Website: https://www.facebook.com/crystal.caruthers/
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.