Today’s Flash Back Friday episode is from episode #531, which originally aired on 12/26/22.
Real estate investment and self storage expert Drew Dolan is a principle with DXD Capital, a data-driven Class A self storage Investment firm. Drew has a 20+ year career in real estate and has spent his time focused in areas such as deal structure, debt, and capital procurement and management.
If self-storage had an Achilles heel it would be that it can get overbuilt – and it does get overbuilt.
04:30: Choosing the most profitable asset class for your investments
06:45: Utilizing data driven decision making
13:10: Mitigating your risk in self-storage investments
17:00: Property management options in self storage
20:00: The pros and cons of working with a national chain vs. your own brand
22:05: How automation is impacting self storage
25:00: Managing risk in today’s market
Guest Website: https://www.dxd.capital/
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.