Today’s Flashback Friday episode is from episode #537 which originally aired on 1/9/2023.
Arjun Choudhary is the VP of Investments for Onicx Group, a Tampa FL based full-service real estate development and construction company.
The firm was launched in 2004 and honed their expertise in developing and building healthcare, multi-family and industrial properties and a core mission to profitably acquire, develop, and manage commercial properties across the Southeast.
We’re not trying to time the market in any of the asset classes we manage. We’re developers – we find the right equity partners to work with us in the asset classes and areas we believe in.
03:25: How Arjun’s background in architecture brought him to real estate investing
04:55: Increasing occupancy and expanding on a health care asset portfolio
07:00: Weighing the risks and rewards when front-loading your investments
11:30: How Onicx manages health care assets today
14:00: Choosing which asset classes to invest in during our current market
17:00: The types of equity that Onicx is currently seeing
20:50: Choosing the best opportunities to capitalize on over the next year
Guest Website: https://onicx.com/
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.