Today’s Flash Back Friday episode is from #64 that originally aired on April 6, 2015.
Our guest for this week’s show is Real Estate Attorney and investment expert, Jeff Lerman. In today’s show we’re going to speak with Jeff about 2 hot topics that are critical to understand and implement into your business if your goal is to build a large real estate portfolio using OPM, also known as other people’s money and these two topics are JV or Joint ventures and Syndication.
In today’s show we’re going to dig deep into both of these partnership structure types so that you, the real estate investor, can be better informed and educated the next time you’re preparing to take down a property using other people’s money.
In this show you’re going to learn:
- The difference between a syndication and JV structure and how to determine which one is the right fit for your partnership
- Why you should be using OPM, also known as, other people’s money for your deals
- The legalities behind each partnership structure
- Estimated cost of setup for each partnership type
- The pros and cons of each structure
- How crowdfunding is changing the landscape, but is probably not your best option for raising money for a deal
- How to legally stay out of the SEC’s crosshairs
- The new general solicitation rules and how they affect syndications
- And much more
- Download my free success guide, “7 habits of highly successful multi-family investors” by going to www.KevinBupp.com/guide
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
- Looking to invest in Mobile Home Parks? Want to JV with me on deals? If so, schedule a call with me and let’s talk. Click here https://www.timetrade.com/book/FGF7S
- Learn more about Tom by going to http://www.RealEstateInvestorLawyer.com